Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TJ: So Sinuous: #1

Aquarium Status

21/04/2015

Anddddd it has been exactly a month since the aquarium is up and running! The experiment is well under way, and things are going swimmingly.

For those who missed it, here's the bubble coral when it first came in:
A tiny bubble coral I purchased. Something like this only $15, which is a fair price to guarantee quality.

Yes, it is different from the one I previously mentioned. That, I sold to someone else when I tore down the other tank. Got this in its place. I like the other more, but this is pretty too. It has many small bubbles, compared to the larger bubbles of the other one, though they are both of pretty much the same size.

Which is pretty interesting. I did accidentally pollute the bag when I bagged the coral, so when I got home it was swimming in muck... which explains the state of the coral initially. ><

I just left it as is for a few days, and both soon and sure enough, the condition of the coral improved.


About three days later, bubbles have once again extended.

 Also had a Venus Anemone Shrimp in there for a while, though I did sell it. Felt like there really wasn't enough space in there.

Mr. Shrimp, being king of... a coral.

And finally, today...

Here's a video of the tank running, with explanations on the entire setup. :)



That's all for today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment